Animation - perfect !!!
Storyline - awesome and engaging !!!
Direction - splendidly dynamic !!!
Music - Fits perfectly, and synching to music is flawless !!!
Voice acting - Marvelous !!!
All in all - PRO work. ^_^
...want more Raptor Jesus...
Man on pole rulez, as does 'Squidhunting Manwhore'. Nice :)
I'm not sure what got me the most, but I'm really diggin' the whole piece XD.
Here's the breakdown:
1. Superb use of reverb on snare. I like to do that myself and your execution fits perfectly throughout the composition giving an excellent counterbalance to the tightness of the rest.
2. Teriffic arrangement. Almost as a good action movie. The layering is greatly done with no over the tops and the action just keeps on going and going. The squiggly shiggly thingy adds a whole other drivin' dimension an gives additional stability to the piece's skeleton. All breakdowns work perfectly - You can feel the attention to detail and balance. Admirable stuff. Bravo!
3. I'm going to listen to this again at home on much better headphones than these shitty things I have at work, but I already sense this sense of balance as in the arrangement. Nothing is drilling my brain and gives me a headache (as most tunes on NG do, unfortunately) but the power and groove are there. I could almost eat the goodness emanating from the beat, bass and, well, all other things... (0:28 to 0:29 gets me all gnhhhhrgjhnnnnn:D))))))
4. As far as melody and harmony are concerned, not only that I don't have any complaints, but I've got to say you truly nailed it there (at least for what I'm concerned). You manage to say so much with so little and that's one of my favorite traits in an artist of any kind/genre. Also a honorable mention goes to the change at 2:58. Like an anagram... saying something else with the same letters. Once again, Bravo !
5. Although I'm not a big fan of fadeouts, you somehow managed to make the one at the ending working perfectly. Now I couldn't imagine it not ending with a fadeout.
Shizz... I've got to put something here...wait...wait...there's got to be something...AHA!
1. If I have to nitpick, it would be the square synth in the beginning. I'd tweak that a bit ;)
Overall a perfect tune, no messing around, nice and tight, with an excellent arrangement, story, great sound choise, solid mixing, well, all is goooood.
5/5, 10/10, faved song, faved artist, respect and a bow.
This piece really has that something something. The strings melody is my favorite part. The beat does an excellent job holding the theme together.
The sound is perfect imho in the sense that it really set the wanted mood. It's coherent and in the long run makes perfect sense, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
I like the drama, the flow and the emotion arising from this tune. That's an A from me and faved.
Much Appreciated :D
exactly my cup of tea :D
Please. please, please, go and finish this off... I'm toroughly enjoyng the distorted glitchy groove. Love it. The piano thing is just glued there ad hoc I have the feelin' but hey, the groove kicks serious butt. XD
thanks man... ill hale a look on it at some point but im not sure when itll be
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.